What is Primary Purpose?
We are Surrey’s primary school National Leaders of Education coming together in a collective to provide a resource for schools.
As a group of 14 individuals and 17 schools we offer the very best of primary expertise to colleagues who are looking for advice, training, coaching and ideas to enhance their outcomes for children.
National Leaders of Education are outstanding school leaders with a strong track record in school development. Our team of 13 come from a variety of different settings – academies, maintained, early years, infant, junior and primary and each bring with them particular expertise and experience. All are committed to the school-to-school, self-improvement strategy, and are keen to work with colleagues in all phases and settings in developing all aspects of school provision.
What We Offer
- Health checks
- Objective input in monitoring arrangements (book scrutiny, lesson observations, desk top monitoring etc)
- Coaching and mentoring support
- Advice on action planning & identification of priorities
- Subject-specific input
- Bespoke training packages
- Bespoke support packages
- Access to a range of resources